Benefits of Rebounding
The main benefit of the rebounder is activating the your body's lymphatic system, draining the waste and toxins accumulated from every day living and essential for optimal health. Without movement, the lymphatic system gets clogged up and leaves your body open to illness and disease from the accumulation of toxins and waste.
In addition to draining the lymph system, here are some additional benefits of rebounding:
- It circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
- It increases the capacity for respiration.
- It establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.
- It causes muscles to perform work in moving fluids through the body to lighten the heart's load.
- It tends to reduce the height to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion.
- It lessens the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity.
- It holds off the incidence of cardiovascular disease.
- It increases the functional activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
- It aids lymphatic circulation, as well as the flow in the veins of the circulatory system.
- It encourages collateral circulation.
- It stimulates your body's metabolism.
- It strengthens the heart and other muscles in the body so that they work more efficiently.
- It allows the resting heart to beat less often.
- It lowers elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It promotes body growth and repair.
- It chemically attains absolute potential of the cells.
- It tones up the glandular system, especially the thyroid to increase its output.
- It adds to the alkaline reserve of the body which may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged effort.
- It reserves bodily strength and physical efficiency.
- It expands the body's capacity for fuel storage and endurance.
- It improves coordination through the transmission of nerve impulses and responsiveness of the muscle fibers.
- It affords muscular vigor from increased muscle fiber tone.
- It offers relief from neck and back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise.
- It enhances digestion and elimination processes.
- It allows for better and easier relaxation and sleep.
- It results in a better mental performance, with keener learning processes.
- It curtails fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
- It minimizes the number of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems.
- It reduces the likelihood of obesity.
- It tends to slow down aging.
Rebounding is easy to do in any room of your home or apartment and is easy to take along while traveling (folding rebounder).
If you're looking for an alternative to rebounding but with similar lymphatic draining benefits, try an activity ball. You can sit and bounce while working, studying, watching TV (beat the couch potato rap!) or relaxing.
Enjoy rebounding and all the best for your health!
Your Personal Health and Weight Loss Coach